Mini Split Bib™ Kit from SpeedClean®. Clean mini split coils, fan blades and more without making a mess. Mini Split HVAC systems are gaining huge popularity across the country - and the world. In fact, almost a million units are installed annually, and there are millions of units already in service. However, there's no easy way to properly cleaning mini split HVAC systems. Now there is. The Mini Split Bib® Kit from SpeedClean quickly attaches to mini split systems up to 44" wide using special brackets. It uses the custom bib section to create a barrier against the wall and other surroundings so that you can effectively clean the coils, fan blades and more with pressurized cleaning systems, like pump sprayers or our CoilJet Portable Coil Cleaning System.
The system is simple to use. Simply slide the brackets in behind the corners of the mini split air handler. Attached the bib and protective wall plates and tighten. Then place the bottom of the bib funnel into the included 5 gallon bucket. All coil cleaner, water and debris is safely funneled into the 5 gallon bucket. No muss, no fuss. Patent Pending.
- Residential Mini Split Air Handlers.
- Commercial Mini Split Air Handlers
- Fans, coils and more.
- Fits mini split systems up to 44" wide.
- Allows quick and easy cleaning of coils, fans blades and more
- 8 Ft hose funnels all coil cleaner and water safely into included 5 gallon bucket for easy transport and disposal.
- Keeps walls and surrounding safe from water and cleaner spray.
Product Package Includes:
- High Grade 4 mil Plastic Bib with 8ft drain
- Brackets and Support Rib
- Deflector Plates (Small and large)
- High Grade 5 Gallon Bucket
- Adhesive Wrap
|Name||SpeedClean MSB-KIT - Mini Split Bib Kit - Fits Virtually Any Brand Ductless Fan Unit Up To 44" Wide|
|Gemaire Item Number||MSB-KIT|
|Manufacturer Product Number||MSB-KIT|
|SKU - PIM Number||1416399937494|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Type||Mini Split Cleaning|
|GEM - Case Quantity|