BUILT TO LAST, EASY TO INSTALL AND SERVICE:
- Standard efficiency gas heating and electric cooling with a low profile, prewired, tested, and charged at the factory.
- Field convertible from vertical to horizontal airflow on all models. No special kit required on 036 - 50 models. Field accessory supply duct kit required for 180 size model only.
- Full perimeter base rail with built-in rigging adapters and fork truck slots.
- Pre-painted exterior panels and primer- coated interior panels tested to 500 hours salt spray protection.
- Fully insulated cabinet.
- Tubular- section type aluminized heat exchanger standard with optional stainless steel exchanger available.
- Single-stage or two stage cooling capacity control.
- Redundant gas valve, up to two stages of heating.
- Exclusive IGC solid-state control for on-board diagnostics with LED error code designation, burner control logic and energy saving indoor fan motor delay.
- High efficiency, gas heat with induced draft flue exhaust design.
- Scroll compressors with internal line- break overload protection.
- All units have high and low pressure switches.
- Two inch disposable fiberglass type return air filters in dedicated rack with tool- less filter access door.
- Refrigerant circuits contain a liquid line filter drier to trap dirt and moisture.
- Indoor and outdoor coils constructed of aluminum fins mechanically bonded to seamless copper tubes.
- Newly-designed indoor refrigerant header for easier maintenance and replacement.
- Exclusive non- corrosive composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain.
- Belt drive evaporator- fan motor and pulley combinations available to meet any application.
- Access panels with easy grip handles provide quick and easy access to the blower and blower motor, control box, and compressor.
- "No-strip" screw system has superior holding power and guides screws into position while preventing the screw from stripping the unit's metal.
- Newly designed terminal board facilitates simple safety circuit troubleshooting and simplified control box arrangement.
- Outdoor temperature cooling operation range up to 115°F (46°C) and down to 40°F (4°C ) using winter start kit.
- Fixed orifice metering devices on all models to precisely control refrigerant flow.
- Large, laminated control wiring and power wiring drawings are affixed to unit to make troubleshooting easy.
- Capable of thru- the- base or thru- the- curb gas line routing.
- Single point gas and electrical connections.
- "Low NOx" models include stainless steel heat exchangers.
|Name||Tempstar RGS060LDCA0AAA - 5 Ton, 10.8 EER, R410A Packaged Rooftop Gas/Electric, 460V, 3 Phase, Medium Static Motor|
|Gemaire Item Number||RGS060LDCA0AAA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RGS060LDCA0AAA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1416571787577|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||569.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||74.4 Inches (in)|
|Width||46.8 Inches (in)|
|Height||33.4 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Equipment Type||Gas Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||13|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/4 HP|
|Rated Load Amps||7.7|
|Locked Rotor Amps||52|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark|
|Gas Connection||1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T.|
|Sound Level (dBA)||78|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Limited Compressor - 1 Year Limited Parts - 15 Year Limited Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger - 10 Year Limited Aluminized Heat Exchanger|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|