- The WeatherKing® line of downflow gas furnaces is designedfor installation in closets, alcoves, utility rooms, or attics.
- The design is certified by the CSA.
A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with WeatherKinggas furnaces are available as optional accessories.
- Patented heat exchanger, constructed of stainlessand aluminized steel for the maximum in corrosion resistance.
- Textured galvanized steel cabinet with painted access doors.
- Low profile "34 inch" [864 mm] design is light and easy tohandle, and leaves room for optional equipment.
- Left or right side gas and electric inlet connections.
- Features hot surface ignition equipped with remote sense,and an integrated board with electronic air cleaner hookups.
- A slow-open gas valve and a specially designed draftinducer motor.
- Grab-holes in doors to aid in easy door removal andreplacement.
- Every WeatherKing gas furnace is thoroughly checked by aquality assurance team and tested before shipping.
|Name||WeatherKing 80LJ07NAR01 - 80% + AFUE Downflow Gas Furnace 70K BTU, 4 Speed Blower, Low Nox|
|Gemaire Item Number||80LJ07NAR01|
|Manufacturer Product Number||80LJ07NAR01|
|SKU - PIM Number||1462177871974|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||1.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||1.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||1.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||1.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|GEM - Case Quantity|