Download one of the free apps for iOS or Android and plug in your ABM-100 meter - it's really that easy. Enter the grille or duct dimensions and then hold it up to a grille or duct opening. Your phone does the rest. By using a series of algorithms the ABM automatically calculates the airflow volume. No more memorizing formulas and using a calculator and notepad. The ABM-100 also provides the ability to automatically adjust the free space calculation if a grille is present. It also has give the ability to add comments with each reading if desired.
The ABM-100 is designed to be better than any other handheld anemometer on the market. The ABM-100 was calibrated for extreme accuracy at the University of Florida's Aerospace Engineering Department.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and all major Android devices
- Measures airflow in: Linear Feet Per Minute, Cubic Feet Per Minute, Cubic Meters Per Hour, Linear Meters Per Second
- Accurate to the larger of +/- 0.5 % of the reading or 0.1 m/s at up to 15° off-axis
- Range is from 19 LFM (1 m/s) to 11,000 LFM (56 m/s)
- Resolution is 0.1 m/s
- Rugged and eco-friendly packaging that serves as a reusable storage case
- Sends onsite professional reports by email