Features & Benefits:
- Non-Rinse formula - no need to wipe surface dry.
- Low toxicity and high safety rating.
- EPA Registered.
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- To Deodorize HVAC System Ductwork: To control odors associated with bacteria, mold, and mildew spray ACE ECOTREAT (ECT) into system intakes while system fan is running. Allow enough spray time for ACE ECOTREAT (ECT) to contact air duct system surfaces. Repeat application as necessary.
- For Microbial Control of Evaporator Coils, Drip Pans and Associated Air Conditioning Parts: Air Conditioning system parts should be manually pre-cleaned prior to application using a suitable coil/drip pan cleaner. After cleaning, thoroughly spray ACE ECOTREAT (ECT) on to cleaned surfaces. Do not wipe off. Allow to air dry.
- For Microbial Control of Evaporator Cooler Excelsior Mats: Excelsior Mats must be thoroughly washed to remove any dirt, debris or slime build-up. Liberally spray ACE ECOTREAT (ECT) onto mats for microbial control and to remove stale, musty odors. Add 2 oz. ACE ECOTREAT (ECT) per gallon of reservoir water capacity for effective environmental maintenance.
- For year round maintenance, residential homes and apartment complexes should be treated TWO TIMES PER YEAR. Commercial/Industrial buildings and health care facilities should be treated EVERY MONTH to ensure effective environmental control.
SAFETY: If swallowed: Drink promptly a large quantity of water. Do not induce vomiting. Avoid alcohol. Get medical attention. If in eyes: Flush with plenty of water for 15 minutes. Get medical attention. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.