F-Series Premier Low Profile Air Handlers
- Two independent front access panels allow for easy access to clean the coil, even after installation.
- Only four (4) screws to remove blower panel for easier access.
- Slide-out blower and coil assemblies.
- Cabinet constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and lined with high quality 5/8" foil-faced insulation, with cabinet flanges & retaining rods for better attachment.
- Fully-painted cabinets available for additional corrosion resistance.
- Brackets hold coil assembly in place when installed in horizontal position.
- Available from factory as upflow or upflow/horizontal
- Field installed horizontal drain pan kit also available.
- Filter rack built into every air handler (filter not included).
- ETL-certified cabinet with 2% or less air leakage and wrap-around flanges that increase stability in horizontal configurations.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 PSI, pressure tested with Helium, charged with dry air and then sealed.
- Suitable for use with R-22 and R-410A.
- Lanced fin design. · Rifled copper tubing.
- A/C or HP expansion valves available factory installed. Screw-on expansion valves available as kits for field installation (see Accessories & Replacement Parts list for available kits).
- TXV Bulbs come standard attached to header assembly.
- HydroTEC™ drain pans hold less water, which reduces the possibility of mold and mildew growing in the pan.
- All drain pans have Microban® protection, which inhibits the growth of mold and mildew that cause odors and staining.
- Drain pans are molded of corrosion proof engineered polymer.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on left and right sides.
- 120 V 60 Hz, 208/240 V 60 Hz, and 220 V 50 Hz supply voltages available.
- 5-speed high efficiency ECM motor available.
- Dynamically balanced blowers for quiet, vibration-free operation.
- Fan time delay available factory installed or as a field installed kit (1 second on, 45 seconds off).
- Line voltage connections can be made on top, right or left side of cabinet.
- Electric heat available factory installed or as kit for field installation. Plug in connections simplify kit installation (see Accessories & Replacement Parts list for available kits).