HD Series Premier Horizontal Evaporator Coils.
- Rifled copper tubing.
- Short cabinet with easy access.
- Lanced fin design.
- Refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF liquid and 7/8" ODF suction.
- Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
- Side panel with only six screws for fast and easy coil access.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with Helium, sealed with rubber plugs and then charged with dry air.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Heavy 24 gauge embossed galvanized cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- All coils are foam packed and include bar coding on label.
- Easy to use filler strip, if coil dimensions are larger than furnace.
- Drain pan has trough to fully drain condensate away.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.