Introducing Healthy Solutions® Premier Evaporator Coils by ADP. These coils match perfectly with your system, providing an upgrade over standard matched coils.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on aluminum slab models.
- Cased coils have heavy gauge embossed galvanized cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- All multi-position coils are upflow, downflow, and left or right airflow capable.
- All multi-position coils are field convertible from horizontal right-to-left airflow and horizontal left-to-right airflow.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing:
- Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating
- Bulb clamped standard factory installed
|Name||ADP RG33636C145B2022AP - 1 1/2 - 3 Ton Aluminum Coil Cased, Multi-Position, 20 1/2"D X 14 1/2"W X 20 1/2"H, TXV, R410A|
|Brand||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Gemaire Item Number||RG33636C145B2022AP|
|Manufacturer Product Number||082221714|
|SKU - PIM Number||1435220144808|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Suction Line Size||3/4"|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year|
|Comments/Notes||Uses R-410a NB TXV|
|GEM - Case Quantity|