- Short cabinet with easy access.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- R-22, R-410, A/C & heat pump compatible.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front and back of coil allows flexibility of placement to accommodate left or right airflow furnaces.
- Easy to remove access panel with only 4 screws.
- Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
- Refrigerant connections on top of coil.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Piston models standard with TXV access port.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Copper distributor tube assembly provides brass to brass threads for trouble-free service of TXV.
- Heavy gauge cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- Cabinets are available in multiple colors or embossed steel.
- All coils are foam packed and include bar coding on label.
- Easy to use filler strip, for use if coil dimensions are larger than furnace.
- Dedicated cutouts for condensate drains reduce air leakage.
- Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
- Refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF liquid and 7/8" ODF suction.
- Refrigerant connections in center of coil away from airflow path.
|Name||ADP V60H210D196 - V Series Premier Cased Evaporator A-Coil 5 Ton Copper Horizontal Embossed, R410A, 21.0" H|
|Brand||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Gemaire Item Number||V60H210D196|
|Manufacturer Product Number||070324016|
|SKU - PIM Number||1374780260412|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Certifications||AHRI, ISO 9001:2008|
|Type||Horizontal "A" Coil|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year|
|GEM - Case Quantity|