General Mechanical Specifications:
- Upflow, Downflow, or Horizontal coils shall be designed for cooling and heat pump applications. The coil shall be 3/8" seamless aluminum tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum plate fin.
- Refrigerant for the TXC coils shall be controlled with factory installed Non-Bleed TXV refrigerant control. Refrigerant connections are brazed fittings with an additional Schrader Valve for system service.
- The coil cabinet shall have a removable front and interior access panel for evaporator coil entering air surface cleaning.
- The coil includes a drain pan with drain connections for vertical or horizontal operation and a horizontal auxiliary drain pan.
- These coils are A.R.I. certified with select condensing units.
- Evaporator Defrost Control installed on coil for lower ambient operating conditions.
- Non-Bleed Expansion Valve Kits for use with R410a refrigerant systems.