American Standard TWA073D30RA - 6 Ton Split Heat Pump Outdoor Condenser, 208-230/3/60
- Airflow Distribution - Odyssey can replace an older machine with old ductwork and, in many cases, improve the comfort through better air distribution.
- Anti-Short Cycle Timer - Provides a 3 minute minimum "ON" time and 3 minute "OFF" time for compressors to enhance compressor reliability by assuring proper oil return.
- Belt Drive Motors - For additional static requirements, Odyssey Split Systems offer standard belt drive motors to meet and exceed a wide range of airflow needs.
- Black Epoxy Pre-Coated Condenser Coils - The pre-coated coils are an economical option for protection in mildly corrosive environments.
- Colored And Numbered Wiring - Save time and money tracing wires and diagnosing the unit.
- Compressors - Odyssey Split Systems contain the best compressor technology available to achieve the highest possible performance. Dual compressors perform very well under part load cooling conditions and system back- up applications. Dual compressors are available on 6-20 ton models and allow for efficient cooling utilizing 2-stages of compressor operation.
- Convertible Units - The air handlers ship in a horizontal configuration. They can be easily converted to vertical by simply repositioning the drain pan. Units come complete with duct flanges so the contractor doesn't have to field fabricate them. These duct flanges are a time and cost saver.
- Crankcase Heaters - These band heaters provide improved compressor reliability by warming the oil to prevent migration during off-cycles or low ambient conditions.
- Dual Sloped Drain Pans - Every Odyssey unit has a non-corrosive, removable, double sloped drain pan that's easy to clean and reversible to allow installation of drain trap in two positions on either side of the unit.
- Easy Access Low Voltage Terminal Board - Odyssey's Low Voltage Terminal Board is external to the line voltage electrical cabinet. It is extremely easy to locate and attach the thermostat wire and test operation of all unit functions. This is another cost and time saving installation feature.
- Electric Heaters - Electric heat modules are available in a variety of voltages and capacities.
- Foil Faced Insulation - All internal air handler surfaces have cleanable foil-faced insulation. All edges are either captured or sealed to ensure insulation fibers do not get into the airstream.
- Hail/Vandal Guards - These coil guards shall be either factory or field installed for condenser coil protection. This feature protects the condenser coil from vandalism and/or hail damage. When ordered factory installed, it also adds additional shipping protection.
- Heat Pump Fan Fail Consideration - In the event that airflow is not available during heating operation, a bi-metallic switch is mounted on the VFD bracket to turn off the compressors and prevent overheating of the motor and VFD. Note: For SZVAV units only.
- High/Low Static Motor - Available on many models, this high static motor accessory extends the capability of the standard unit.