Indoor relative humidity is monitored to help prevent high humidity conditions inside homes.
The Aprilaire Ventilation Controller will not open the damper to outside
air if there is a chance of raising the humidity inside the house to high levels. The Aprilaire Ventilation Controller is designed to prevent indoor relative humidity levels from increasing beyond 60% due to ventilation.
If the outdoor air temperature is below 0 degrees F or above 100 degrees F, the motorized, normally-closed damper to the outside wall will not open.
- Separate ventilation time adjustment
- Separate cycle time adjustment
- Minimum off times between cooling call and unsolicited blower call (UBC)
- 24-Volt control
- Measures outdoor temperature to stop ventilation at extremely hot or cold outdoor temperatures
- Measures indoor relative humidity, preventing home indoor RH from exceeding 60%
- Installation flexibility - ability to override humidity and temperature control
- Controls that satisfy your customers' needs
- Allows fan to cycle, increasing air cleaner and humidifier run times
- Allows coil to drain before running fan to prevent moisture from being added back into the home
- Easy to install, saving you time & money
- Increased customer comfort and energy savings over other economical ventilation options
- Allows you to meet every application