The AquaGuard AG-3125E is a high-amperage, solid state sensor with time delay, which contains no moving parts that could become clogged like competitors' condensate float switches. The primary pan auxiliary drain probe sensor's low profile design make any installation quick and easy for total condensate management.
- Patent Pending Smart Sensor Technology with Time Delay.
- 6 Feet of Both Probe and Sensor Wire.
- 5 Amp, 24 Volts AC Solid State Sensor with Water Detection LED Light.
- Compact Waterproof Design.
- Patents - 8,151,580; 8,154,313; 8,561,417; 8,578,770.
- UL 508 Approved.