The closed-cell nature of elastomeric foam insulation provides superior protection against thermal losses, condensation and moisture accumulation that leads to mold. It is the ideal choice for insulating mechanical piping systems.
- Closed-cell structure provides excellent condensation and energy-loss control
- Effectively retards degradation due to ultraviolet (UV) radiation
- Flexible material with dusted, relaxed ID's for easy installation
- Superior toughness to withstand on-site handling
- Built-in vapor barrier eliminates need for additional vapor retarder
- Complete size range for HVAC/R
- Designed for use on air conditioning coil lines, indoors and out
- Painting with WB Finish will minimize surface degradation due to prolonged UV radiation exposure
ASTM C 534, Type I - Tubular Grade 1
Approvals, Certifications, Compliances:
Manufactured without CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, or Formaldehyde.
- Wall Thickness (nominal): 3/8" 1/2", 3/4" and 1" (10, 13, 19 and 25mm)
- Inside Diameter, Tubular: 3/8", ID to 4-1/8" ID (10mm ID to 105mm ID)
- Length of Sections, Tubular: 6' (1.83m)