AAM Series Multi-Position Air Handlers Standard Features:
- APPLICATION VERSATILITY - Upflow or horizontal right as shipped (field-convertible for down-flow or horizontal left applications). Can be ARI matched with most brands of air conditioners or heat pumps for use with either R22 or R410a when proper metering device is used.
- CABINET - Sturdy, galvanized steel cabinet with painted front panels. Cabinet fully insulated with 1/2" faced insulation to prevent sweating and mold growth, to encapsulate glass fibers, and to provide excellent R-value. Stick pins ensure insulation remains in place. Units ship with disposable filter in filter rack.
- MODULAR HEAT KITS - Heat kits available with either circuit breakers or terminal blocks. Available from 3 to 30 KW. Models with electric heat include sequencers and temperature limit switches for safe, efficient operation. Modules are easily installed in the field using Molex plugs or can be ordered factory-installed. Controls are accessible from the front for easy service. Electrical connections can be made from the top or left. Disconnect does not protrude through the wall panel. Fan time delay relay standard for increased efficiency.
- ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT BOARD - Electronic circuit board provides 30 seconds ON/OFF blower time delay extracting more heat/cool from the coil.
- BLOWER - Direct drive multi-speed blowers circulate air quietly and efficiently. 3-speed motors allow for precise air volume selection. Motor speeds can be easily selected via motor terminals. Blowers mounted on rails so they can be easily removed for service.
- DX COIL - High efficiency rifled copper tubes/enhanced aluminum fins provide maximum heat transfer. All coils immersion tested at 500 psi then nitrogen pressurized and factory sealed for maximum reliability. Liquid-line Schrader allows pre-installation pressure testing. Available with either orifice or TXV metering device. Field-installable bolt-on TXVs are also available. Rugged GLP drain pan holds minimal condensate while eliminating the possibility of corrosion. Drain pan is UV safe. Galvanized metal drain pan with bottom primary and secondary drain connections or alternate right side primary. All connections 3/4" FPT. Access door allows for coil cleaning.
|Name||Aspen AAM60F-000 - 5 Ton AAM Series Multi-Position Air Handler, R-22 Piston|
|Gemaire Item Number||AAM60F-000|
|Manufacturer Product Number||AAM60F-000|
|SKU - PIM Number||1394543527881|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Rated Current Amps||9.5|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||49|
|Maximum Fuse Size||60|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Blower Motor RPM||1625|
|Warranty Offered||10 Year Limited|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|