Aspen Cased Multi-Position Coils Standard Specifications:
- Rifled copper tubing, enhanced aluminum fins.
- Immersion-tested at 500 psi, then nitrogen-pressurized and sealed.
- Left- or right-hand refrigerant and plumbing connections.
- Liquid line - 3/8" ODS, suction line - 3/4" ODS on 1-1/2- 3 ton & 7/8" ODS on 3-1/2 - 5 ton.
- Externally mounted flowrater body with Schrader valve for hiss-testing.
- Heavy duty polypropylene upflow drains pans on most models, powder coated galvanized steel horizontal drain pans standard on all.
- Embossed galvanized cabinets standard. Cabinets feature furnace connectors (patent pending).
- Upflow, horizontal right, or horizontal left without field modification. Downflow applications require plate kit, included.
- Split access doors in front for easy service.
- Fully insulated cabinets with faced insulation.
- ARI certifiable with all brands of A/C and heat pump systems.
- ETL listed for use with R22 and R410a when proper metering device is used.
- Factory or field-installable TXV available.
- Painted cabinets.
- Powder-painted metal or stainless pans.
- Schrader mounted on suction manifold, external to cabinet.