Aspen CM48E3G-177L-000 - 4-Ton DX-Treme CM Series Uncased Downflow Coils For Use With Manufactured Home Furnaces
- Rifled copper tubing, enhanced aluminum fins.
- Immersion-tested at 500 psi, then nitrogen-pressurized and sealed.
- Left-hand refrigerant and plumbing connections.
- Liquid line - 3/8" ODS, suction line - 3/4" ODS on 1 1/2 to 3 ton and 7/8" ODS on 3 1/2 to 5 ton.
- Liquid line Schrader valve for hiss-testing.
- Heavy duty polypropylene drain pans.
- Drain connection: 177L pans have single LH 3/4" FPT, 195L pan have quad drains, 3/4" FPT.
- Condensate drain elbow and flexible drain tubing included.
- Downflow plate kit included.
- AHRI certifiable with all brands of A/C and heat pump systems.
- ETL listed for use with both R-22 and R-410a when proper metering device is used.
- Ten-year limited warranty.