For use with indoor and outdoor connections of gas appliances to gas piping system. May be used with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (LP or propane) gases and LP gas-air mixtures.
- Superior corrosion resistance to harsh chemicals found in common household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry products.
- UV rays & salt resistant, ProCoat® gas connectors are certified for indoor & outdoor use.
- Greater strength & flexibility with greater depth & number of corrugations to withstand greater torque & bend cycles
- Outperforms industry standards for torsion (1.5X) without compromising the integrity of the coating or connector
- Outperforms industry standard for repeated bending (2X) without compromising the integrity of the coating or connector
- One-piece construction has no soldered of brazed joints
- Smoother, burnished flare on connector ends seal with less torque
- Uniform coat over entire length of connector for complete corrosion resistance of the stainless steel core
- 100% leak tested