The First Alert Cat. No. CO400B is a alkaline battery operated, 9V single station carbon monoxide alarm specifically designed for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings as defined in standard NFPA 720. Model CO400 complies with UL2034, NFPA 720 and other agencies that model their codes after the above agencies.
First Alert CO400B features:
- Electrochemical CO sensor
- 85dB horn
- End of Life and silence features
- Single button for test/silence
- Red LED that blinks to indicate unit is receiving power. The low power warning indicator will cause the alarm to "chirp" when the battery needs replacing. The low power warning indicator can be silenced for up to 8 hours.
- Includes mounting anchors and screws.
- 7-years Limited Warranty.