With accuracy specifications exceeding all OEM requirements for charging accuracy, that is twice as good as any competitive unit on the market, the Standard Series of Compute-A- Charge® scales are Performance Leaders in accuracy and reliability and the Standard by which all others are measured. The competition simply doesn't measure up.
- Accuracy specification exceeds all OEM requirements for charging accuracy and is twice as good as any competitive unit on the market.
- Temperature compensated over the entire operating temperature range to maintain charging accuracy under all ambient conditions.
- Environmentally sealed strain gage beam load cell technology first introduced by CPS in 1985.
- Designed to withstand overloads of 150%.
- High contrast wide angle LCD Display for ease of viewing.
- Platform can be removed from carrying case.
- Magnetic back on handheld unit.
- Hanging hook.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries.
- User selectable automatic power off to conserve batteries.
- Designed and manufactured in our factory in Hialeah, Fl. USA