The TWZ series boiler is a cast iron oil-fired water boiler designed for use in closed forced circulation heating systems. This boiler must be vented by natural draft into a lined masonry or metal chimney, or Type L vent. An adequate supply of air for combustion, ventilation and dilution of flue gases must be available in the boiler room. An optional tank-less heater is available to generate domestic hot water.
- ENERGY STAR® rated with efficiencies up to 86.1%.
- Rugged wet base, cast iron heat exchanger.
- Cast iron swing-open burner door for easy service.
- Optional front-mounted tank-less coil for domestic hot water supply.
- Available in "Shorty" Pac version with burner and controls packaged separately for easy delivery.
- Choice of three oil burners: Beckett, Riello, Carlin.
- Limited lifetime warranty.