Cased Upflow Downflow Evaporator Coil, Features include:
- Tin-coated Models - WTNC models have tin-coated copper evaporator coils. These coils are
built with special hairpins which are tin-coated to resist both general pitting corrosion and excessive
Formicary Corrosion (indoor corrosion, an industry phenomenon).
- Water Management - Coils are designed to avoid water blow-off into the ducts by directing condensate
away from the fins and into the drain pan.
- Durable Condensate Pan - Coils are equipped with a corrosion-resistant condensate drain pan designed with a slope to help ensure proper drainage, improved moisture removal, and home comfort.
- Compact Design - Unique design offers as much as 2-4" less in height to aid in tight installations.
- Brass Inserts - Every condensate pan features two 3/4" female threaded brass insert connections. The
unique brass inserts provide for a leak-free condensate line connection to prevent water damage.
- Refrigerant Connections - Coils are provided with sweat-connections for leak-free operation.
- Burst Pressure- Coils meet or exceed burst pressure of 2100 psi.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TXV) - All coils have refrigerant-specific factory-installed TXVs.
- Teflon Ring - Installed inside the liquid line connection at the TXV helps prevent refrigerant leaks. Teflon
works with both R-410A and R-22 refrigerants.
- Protective Tube Sheets - Protects copper tubing during manufacturing and installation.
- - 5 year parts (with an additional 5 years parts if properly registered) limited warranty to the original
purchaser only for owner-occupied dwellings - see warranty certificate for details.