Model EWT-3707 Programmable Thermostat.
- Power: 24VAC or 2 AA Batteries.
- Input Voltage: 19-30VAC 60 Hz Transformer 40 - 60VA MAX. NEC Class 2.
- Current Draw: 18 mA @ 24VAC.
- Wiring: 18 gauge Solid copper wire. Do not use Stranded or Shielded Cable.
- Operation Conditions: Temperature: -20° to 160°F (-29° to 71°C). Humidity: 0% - 95% RH Non-Condensing.
- Compatible Equipment: Single or Two Stage Heating and Cooling Equipment - Gas, Electric, Oil, or Hydronic. Two Stage Heating and One Stage Cooling Conventional Heat Pump.
- Programming: 7 Day or 5/2 Day Programming. Armchair Programming capable (Batteries Required).
- Auto-Changeover: Can be set for Auto or Manual Changeover.
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Thermostat can be set between 45°F and 95°F. Thermostat will display between 30°F to 99°F.
- Temperature Differential: The Temperature differential can be adjusted from 1° to 3° to adjust system cycling response. Default setting is 2°.
- Compressor Protection: 4 Minute delay after a cooling demand before restarting.
- Filter Monitor: Alerts you to change the filter after 400 hours of system run time.
- Compatible Ultra-Zone Control Panels: ST-2E, NCM-300, BMPlus3000, or UZC4