The ACM4 is a carbon monoxide detector (CO detector) accessory head for use with Fieldpiece modular instruments. It has a fast reacting electrochemical sensor specific designed to detect carbon Monoxide (CO). Use the ACM4 to hunt down sources of potentially life-threatening, poisonous gas. And easily replace the sensor in the field when necessary.
Carbon monoxide (CO), a product of combustion is an odorless, colorless gas. Faulty combustion equipment is one source of this dangerous gas known as the "silent killer".
The ACM4 carbon monoxide detector measures CO in parts per million (ppm). Use it for walk-around tests to help pinpoint sources of CO indoors.
The ACM4 Carbon Monoxide Detector (CO Detector) offers several features and benefits to field technicians:
- Field-replaceable sensor.
- Works with any Fieldpiece expandable instrument or handle or any DMM with mVDC ranges and our detachable leads.
- Fast electrochemical sensor helps you find CO sources like cracked heat exchangers or breached flue stacks.
- Calibrate to ambient quickly with ZERO calibration pot.
- Auto Power Off (APO) to save battery life (easy to disable).
- Battery check with % of battery life left displayed.
- Use with optional AOXP2 pump for flue gas testing.
|Name||Fieldpiece ACM4 - Carbon Monoxide Accessory Head|
|Gemaire Item Number||ACM4|
|Manufacturer Product Number||ACM4|
|SKU - PIM Number||1410349373801|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|Power Source||9V Battery|
|Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range||0 to 1000 ppm; 0 to 2000 ppm (less than 5 minute exposure time)|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||No|
|Accuracy||@ 73°F±9°F, <75% R.H. 0-15ppm ±5% reading ±1 ppm after zeroing, 16-35ppm ±5% reading ±2 ppm after zeroing, 36-1000ppm ±5% reading ±5ppm after zeroing|
|Color Alarms||Yes - Red and Green|
|Temperature Range||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Warranty Offered||Warranties will be handled in accordance with the manufacturer's specific warranty policies and procedures.|
|GEM - Case Quantity|