The ATA1, K-type thermocouple can clip to HVAC/R equipment for convenient placement and hands free testing. Clip to condenser fins for accurate outdoor dry bulb measurement - great for finding target superheat. Clip to evaporator filters for indoor dry bulb - great for finding target evaporator exit temperature. Clip to supply vents for dry bulb supply temperature. The ATA1 can be used with any of our meters that measure temperature and any thermometer accepting a K-type thermocouple. HVAC/R technicians find the ATA1 extremely helpful when data logging or anytime an extra hand is needed. The wrap-tab allows the thermocouple wire to conveniently store on the plug. Just wrap the excess wire around the wrap-tab. No more tangled messes in your tool bag.
- Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration, 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 400ºF (-46 to 204°C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum.
- Probe insulation: Calibration and atmosphere will affect maximum useful temperature in applications. The wire insulation is designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 400°F (204°C).
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug.