The EH4W Wireless Handle connects to any Fieldpiece accessory head to easily make your accessory heads into standalone wireless instruments. The EH4W handle can both measure whatever accessory head is attached directly to it, as well as receive a second measurement wirelessly from whatever accessory head is attached to the included wireless transmitter, model ET2W. In addition the EH4W can also send wireless measurements, so you can use it with any Fieldpiece wireless meter, manifold, or system analyzer. Wireless signals can be sent from up to 75' away, so you can take your wet bulb measurements and have the live data in your hand while working on the condenser.
- Wireless range: Up to 75 feet (23m) line of sight.
- Wireless Frequency: 910MHz to 920MHz (US), 868.1MHz to 868.5MHz (European)
- Display: 5000 count FSTN LCD
- Measurement Rate: 2.5 times per second, nominal
- Battery life: 200 hours typical with alkaline
- Operating environment: 32oF to 122oF (0°C to 50°C) at <70% relative humidity
|Name||Fieldpiece EH4W - Wireless Electronic Handle with ET2W Wireless Transmitter|
|Gemaire Item Number||EH4W|
|Manufacturer Product Number||EH4W|
|SKU - PIM Number||1366034449356|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|Features||Receives measurements wirelessly from any Fieldpiece transmitter and transmits wirelessly to any Fieldpiece wireless receiver - Wireless range of 75 feet - Includes ET2W transmitter|
|GEM - Case Quantity|