The First Alert CO410B is a battery operated, 3V (two 1.5V AA batteries) single station carbon monoxide alarm specifically designed for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings as defined in standard NFPA 720. Model CO410 complies with UL2034, NFPA 720 and other agencies that model their codes after the above agencies. Includes mounting anchors and screws.
- Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Sensor - the most accurate sensor available as compared to other sensing technologies.
- Front-access battery compartment - allows easy battery replacement.
- Single Button Test/Silence.
- Two silence features - can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm.
- Large backlit display - shows visual confirmation of CO levels in PPM.
- Peak Level Recall Button - recalls the highest level of Carbon Monoxide detected.
- Remote Controlled Test Silence: use any remote control to silence unwanted alarm or to test alarm.
- End of Life Signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be replaced.
- 7-Years Limited Warranty.