Frigidaire FS3BD Series, Ultra High Efficiency Air Conditioner, 13+ SEER. The FS3BD Series of air conditioners offers exceptional performance from a small, compact package. The unit, when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, offers a line of quality, split system cooling equipment. The FS3BD is rated at 13 SEER when matched with our B3BM air handler and C3BA coils. When matched with our variable speed air handler, or our variable speed blower kits, the FS3BD is rated up to 14 SEER. Units are ideally sized for slab or rooftop mounting in single, multifamily, and light commercial applications.
Features and Benefits:
Features and Benefits:
- Quality Compressor - State of the art scroll compressor is standard equipment.
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet - Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils - Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor - A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Full Service Valves - These brass valves are easily accessible and simplify servicing of the refrigeration system.
- Louvered Condenser Guard - Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly - Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- One Piece Top/Orifice - Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- 2-1/2" Pedestal Base - The sturdy base keeps the bottom of the coil out of harms way. Secondly, the base has weep holes along the edge to allow the water from rain to flow away from the unit.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay - When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access - Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.