The FS4BF series of Frigidaire air conditioners offers exceptional two-stage cooling performance. When combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, this unit delivers up to 16-SEER cooling. Ask your contractor for specific ratings for the complete system you're considering.
Features and Benefits:
Features and Benefits:
- R410A Refrigerant: Earth-friendly, non-ozone-depleting refrigerant.
- Two-Stage Cooling: Provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home and increased dehumidification.
- Durable: Galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950-hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than standard finishes.
- Quiet: Compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- Smart: ComfortAlert module detects system and electrical problems and directs the service technician to the root cause of the problem.
- Green: Because of its energy efficiency and high-end comfort features, this unit qualifies for our ecoLogic® green seal.
- Innovative Micro-Channel Coil: All-aluminum Micro-Channel coil resists corrosion (in select tonnages).
- ENERGY STAR Rated: Exceeds ENERGY STAR efficiency requirements.
- Quality Made: Factory checked 144 times before being shipped
- Copeland Scroll UltraTech Compressor™: Proven and simple compressor design for years of reliability; two stages of cooling capacity.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and resists corrosion.
- Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal to protect the unit from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Low Pressure Switch: Loss of charge protection ensures long life. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit; field installed.
- One-Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade: Designed to significantly reduce noise.
- Comfort Alert™ Module: Technical diagnostic feature to assist the servicing technician in troubleshooting system and electrical conditions.
- Easy Compressor and Controls Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor.
- Exceptional 10-year all-parts warranty
- Long-lasting peace of mind with 10-year Comfort Quality Pledge to replace the entire unit if the compressor fails
- Product registration required