One FS4BF048KC - Frigidaire 4 Ton 16 SEER Extra High Efficiency Air Conditioner, R410A
Frigidaire FS4BF-K(B,C) Series, R-410A Extra High Efficiency Air Conditioner, 16 SEER. The two-stage cooling operation of the FS4BF series of air conditioners leads to more consistent temperatures, increased dehumidification capabilities and higher energy efficiency. When you correctly pair this air conditioner with the right air handler or coil, you can expect up to 16-SEER cooling - well above minimum efficiency.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Comfort Alert™ Module: Detects system and electrical problem conditions. A diagnostics key directs the service technician to the root cause of a problem.
- Copeland Scroll UltraTech™ Compressor: The Ultra Tech Compressor operates with 2 stages of cooling capacity to provide superior comfort and efficiency. Copeland's proven and simple design equates to years of comfort and reliability for the homeowner with virtually silent operation.
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Compressor Sound Blanket: Engineered to significantly reduce unwanted compressor noise.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade: Designed to significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- Low Pressure Switch: Loss of charge protection ensures long compressor life. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Micro-Channel: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.
One B6VMAX48KC - Frigidaire 4 Ton 14-16 SEER Variable-Speed Air Handler, R410A, 22 1/2" W Cabinet
Frigidaire B6VMAX Series, Air Handler with TXV, 14-16 SEER, R-410A Refrigerant, Features:
- Energy Efficient Variable Speed ECM Motor: Advanced technology provides 16 field-selectable cooling airflows and automatically sets heating airflows based on the amount of installed heat.
- Quiet Blower Operation: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Constant airflow: Motor automatically adjusts to different static loads.
- Reduced air stratification: This results in improved air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration capabilities.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, upflow, downflow and vertical applications.
- Built in Filter Rack: Makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kit: Available in 5 kw through 30 kw (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
- Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from the front of the unit when heater is applied.
- Plastic Drain Pan: Provides corrosion resistance.
- Durable Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyurethane finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and resist corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
- Thermal Expansion Valve: Factory installed externally equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
- Anteater™ Coil Technology: Copper alloy with zinc additives to stop formicary corrosion.