Gastite® Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST) supplies natural gas or LP gas to appliances. Gastite is a reliable, cost-effective system that can be installed in all modes of construction. Flexibility means quick and easy installations: Gastite® installs 30-70% faster than traditional piping methods.
- Flexibility and durability allows for simple routing through complex building structures and designs.
- Pre-marked by the foot for easy measuring and installation.
- Minimum tubing wall thickness of .010 on all sizes is more robust than other brands of CSST.
- Annealed 304 stainless steel makes tubing more flexible than brands not heat-treated.
- Tubing: ASTM A240 Type 304 Stainless Steel.
- Jacket: UV resistant Polyethylene complying with requirements of ASTM E84 25/50 Index for Flame and Smoke.
- CSA: ANSI LC 1 "Fuel Gas Piping Systems Using Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing"
- IAPMO: International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Officials - File No. C-3250
- ICC: International Code Council - Evaluation Report No. PMG 1019