Features and Benefits:
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Complete Metal Wrapper: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Anteater MC® Micro-Channel: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.