Henry 204 Plastic Roof Cement is a premium, trowel-grade sealant used for dry surfaces, which makes it ideal for filling flashing pans around roof penetrations. It is made from high-quality refined asphalt and is heavy-bodied for smooth spreading in cold weather. Henry 204 Plastic Roof Cement forms a tough, long-lasting flexible film that won't become brittle and crack in the coldest weather, or run and sag in the hottest.
- Applies well on dry surfaces
- Achieves a tough, long-lasting flexible film in all weather
- Spreads easily and is heavy-bodied
- Repairs holes, cracks, splits on asphalt coated, composition and metal roofs
- Seals around chimneys, vents, skylights, flashings as well as tabs of asphalt shingles
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASTM Specification D-4586, Type I.
- 1 gallon, 3.5 gallon, 5 gallon