The hilmor Backpack Tool Bag is a comprehensive jobsite sidekick. It includes 19 exterior and interior pockets so you can store your tools safely and find them quickly.
Two padded, zippered side pockets provide safe storage for your meter. Plus, it features a metal loop, giving you an easy way to transport your manifold.
Its sturdy rubber, water-resistant bottom means rain or shine, the contents inside won't be damaged even in the roughest work environment.
And while it's spacious enough to hold up to 50 lbs., padded shoulder straps and a back air vent make hauling it a little more comfortable and leaves your hands free to safely climb a ladder.
- Keep Organized - 19 pockets
- Rugged Durability - Designed to last with a rubber water-resistant bottom that it will hold up to being dragged around.
- Secure Storage - Stow your meter safety in either of the two padded zipper pockets on the exterior sides of the tote.
- Superior Versatility - Hang your manifold from the bag's metal loop for easy transport to the jobsite.
- Helps with the Heavy Lifting - This bag has room for multiple tools and is tested up to 50lbs. The padded shoulder straps and air vent back make carrying more comfortable.
- Number of Pockets Interior: 11, Exterior: 8
- Extra Features Clear Vinyl ID Window Pocket, Shoulder Strap, Double-grip handles, Steel "U" Ring, Airflow Ventilator Pads
- Product Dimensions Length: 6", Width: 14", Height: 16", Weight: 4.5 lbs.