The Honeywell TrueDRY DR120 ensures the home is maintained at proper humidity levels through its high performance and efficiency.
- The TrueDRY™ DR90/DR120 is designed to be installed indoors in a space that is protected from rain and flooding.
- Install the unit with space to access the front panel for maintenance and service.
- Avoid directing the discharge air at people, or over the water in pool areas.
- If used near a pool or spa, be certain there is no chance the unit could fall into the water or be splashed, and that it is plugged into a ground fault interrupt (GFI) outlet.
- To ensure quiet operation, do not place the device directly on the structural supports of the home.
- A drain pan must be placed under the unit if installed above a living area or above an area where water leakage could cause damage.