Power surges are the silent killer for home appliances and HVAC equipment. Most homeowners protect their electronics, but leave more valued equipment unsecured. Surges can wipe out equipment and leave you searching for answers. Search no more. The easy-to-install AG3000 surge protector is the perfect add-on for HVAC equipment.
AG3000 HVAC Surge Protection
Connects to the furnace/air handler disconnect to protect high-efficiency furnaces, hydronic heating systems, and ductless mini-splits from surges and spikes.
- Installs in under 10 minutes.
- Rugged, reliable, outdoor rated.
- Status indicator for diagnostics
- 120/240 VAC Single Split Phase SPD for use on a variety of HVAC Equipment.
- Green LED: Protection Indicator.
- Unmatched Surge Protection Ratings.
- Only HVAC Surge Protector that is both Type 1 and Type 2 compatible.
- Meets all UL1449 3rd Edition Standards.
- Type 4x Enclosure.
- 18 in. 10 Gauge Leads.
- 1/2 inch x 20 Threaded Nipple (weatherproof and UV resistant).
- All Intermatic Surge Protective devices utilize state-of-the-art TPMOV® surge technology.
- 3-Year Product Warranty.
- $7,500 Connected Warranty.
|Name||Intermatic AG3000 - HVAC Surge Protector, 120/240 VAC, Type 4x Enclosure|
|Gemaire Item Number||AG3000|
|Manufacturer Product Number||AG3000|
|SKU - PIM Number||1422491644006|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Full Load Amps||20|
|Warranty Offered||1 Year|
|GEM - Case Quantity|