This industrial strength maintenance lubricant penetrates and loosens rusted and stuck parts, displaces water to protect metal surfaces, lubricates intricate moving parts for smooth operation and much more. Jack of All Sprays® was developed by American Oil since 1895® utilizing the most advanced base oils and additives. This industrial strength product is bio-degradable, non-toxic and odorless; it is food grade, NSF H2 registered and has been approved under the USDA Bio-Preferred program as a 93% bio based lubricant.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly formulated to consistently over perform and make every application concentrated.
- High surface tension provides degreasing properties cutting through surface grit and grime.
- Polish-like film created protects applications from rusting, corroding, weathering, wearing and tearing.
- Biodegradable / Non-Toxic / Odorless
- "WD-40 compared to Jack isn't even a comparison! Jack out performs WD in every category, and has multiple features and benefits WD does not. The same can be said with a comparison with PB - However that excludes the penetrating ability. Even though Jack is a higher performing penetrant to PB blaster, PB is a good penetrant none the less. Bottom line is, PB blaster is an ok penetrating product, but both PB and WD are not good lubricants, rust preventives, have odors, high VOC content, drip and run, and also ruin plastics and o-rings. Once you try out the product you'll definitely know what we are talking about!"
|Name||Jack of All Sprays 40402JG - Industrial Strength Penetrating Lubricant - 2.5 Ounce Can|
|Brand||Jack of all Sprays|
|Gemaire Item Number||40402JG|
|Manufacturer Product Number||40402JG|
|SKU - PIM Number||1434442572325|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Flash Point||550°F, (288°C)|
|Pour Point||-38.2°F, (36°C)|
|Application||applies itself as a no-drip foaming spray that innately finds its way into and around its intended application, instead of running or wasting.|
|Approvals||NSF H2 Registered, USDA Certified Biobased Product|
|For Use With||Penetrant, lubricant, rust preventer|
|Functions||Penetrant, lubricant, rust preventer|
|Type||Penetrating Lubricant and Protectant|
|Viscosity||@ 100°C 9.7|
|GEM - Case Quantity|