M9108 Series Damper Actuators.
- Simple direct coupling reduces installation and commissioning time while improving reliability by eliminating damper linkages.
- Robust 70 lb.-in (8 Nm) torque rating.
- Rotation range 0 to 90° in 5° increments, mechanically limited to 93° .
- Fits 3/8 to 3/4" (10 to 20 mm) round shaft, 3/8 to 5/8" (10 to 16 mm) square shaft; 1" (25.4 mm) diameter jackshaft with M9000-154 adapter.
- On-off, floating and proportional control inputs meet the needs of most applications.
- Output position feedback provides simple closed-loop control with accurate position sensing.
- Electronic stall detection ensures higher reliability by deactivating the actuator motor when a stall condition is detected.
- Jumper selectable DC 0(2), 10 V or DC 0(4), 20 mA, proportional control.
- Zero and span adjustment (HGx models) allows sequential operation of dampers from a single input signal of DC 0(2), 10 V, DC 0(4), 20 V or DC 0(4), 20 mA.
- Jumper-selectable rotation direction and manual gear release simplify installation, setup, and field adjustments.
- 2-SPDT optional auxiliary switches.
- 1/2" NPT threaded housing provides easy connection for electrical fittings.
- Manual gear release simplifies damper / valve setup and commissioning.
- -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C) ambient temperature range.
- Rated for 60,000 full stroke cycles.
- UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Mark.
|Name||Johnson Controls M9108-AGA-2 - Damper Actuator, Torque: 70 lb-in, Control Type: On/Off, Floating|
|Gemaire Item Number||M9108-AGA-2|
|Manufacturer Product Number||M9108-AGA-2|
|SKU - PIM Number||1411645310458|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Warranty Offered||Varies by Manufacturer|
|GEM - Case Quantity|