M91xx actuators are designed to position air dampers and valves in HVAC systems. Applications include: positioning return air or exhaust dampers, controlling face and bypass dampers, positioning blades for variable volume fans, positioning VF4000 and VF5000 Series butterfly valves, and positioning VG1000 Series ball valves and VG7000 Series globe valves when used with the M9000-5xx Series Valve Linkages.
- Simple direct coupling reduces installation and commissioning time while improving reliability by eliminating damper linkages.
- Six torques: 70 to 560 lb·in (8 to 64 Nm) offer the most suitable choice for the application.
- Four control inputs meet the needs of most applications.
- Output position feedback provides simple closed-loop control with accurate position sensing.
- Electronic stall detection ensures higher reliability by deactivating the actuator motor when a stall condition is detected.
- Master/slave operation allows synchronized control for two actuators.
- Stacked for tandem applications.
- Zero and span adjustment (-HGx models) allows sequential operation of dampers from a single input signal of DC 0(2) to 10 V, DC 0(4) to 20 V, or DC 0(4) to 20 mA
- Jumper-selectable rotation direction and manual gear release simplify installation, setup, and field adjustments.
- NPT threaded housing provides easy connection for electrical fittings.
- Manual gear release simplifies damper/valve setup and commissioning.