The TE-6700 Series Temperature Elements supersede the TE-6400 Series for space sensing applications. The 2nd Generation elements are designed for use with most Johnson Controls® controllers, and now work directly with the VMA1200 and VMA1400 Series controllers.
- Temperature sensor Time Response Improvement (TRI) provides better temperature local control, increases employee comfort, and reduces energy consumption.
- Controller configuration switch allows users to choose occupancy features that match the application and controller.
- Occupancy LED indicator displays the controller's current operating mode.
- Manual override pushbutton (PB) signals the controller that the space is occupied; this overrides time-of-day scheduling.
- Globally scaled units include setpoint and bulb indicator (both optional) that measure Fahrenheit and Celsius ranges, 65 to 85°F (19 to 29°C).
- Universal mounting - ships with wall box and surface mounting plate (all installation hardware included).
- Single or dual setpoint adjustment allows for separate heating and cooling settings; this makes setpoint viewing and adjustment easier.