The TEC260x-4 and TEC260x-4+PIR Series Thermostat Controllers are specifically designed for networked control of common commercial heating and cooling equipment. The TEC260x-4+PIR Series Thermostat Controllers include an additional occupancy sensing capability that provides energy savings in high-energy usage light commercial buildings. In addition to superior temperature control, occupancy sensing capabilities, and application flexibility, the TEC260x-4 and TEC260x-4+PIR Series feature BACnet MS/TP communication capability, allowing the user to view operation or make adjustments from a remote workstation. Plain text menus, backlit display, and five interface keys make setup and operation quick and easy.
Features and Benefits:
- BACnet MS/TP Communication - Provides compatibility with a proven communication network; BACnet MS/TP is widely accepted by Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) control suppliers.
- Onboard Occupancy Sensor (Passive Infrared [PIR] Models) - Provides energy savings without additional installation time and cost.
- Password Protection Option - Protects against unwanted thermostat controller tampering.
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) - Offers real-time control status of the environment in easy-to-read, English text messages with constant backlight that brightens during user interaction.
- Simplified Setpoint Adjustment - Enables the user to change the setpoint by simply pressing the UP/DOWN arrow keys.
- Five Easy-to-Use Interface Keys - Allow for easy commissioning of the thermostat, and eliminate the need for DIP switches.
- Two Configurable Digital Inputs - Provide additional inputs for advanced functions such as remote night setback, occupancy override, and service or filter alarms.
- Over 20 Configurable Parameters - Enable the thermostat to adapt to any application, allowing installer parameter access without opening the thermostat cover.
- Optional Discharge Air Sensor - Monitors unit efficiency.
- Economizer Output (TEC2604-4 and TEC2604-4+PIR Models) - Provides control of economizer operation for single- and multi-stage unitary rooftop equipment.
|Name||Johnson Controls TEC2603-4+PIR - #, Bacnet Multistage Thermostat with Occupancy Sensor|
|Gemaire Item Number||TEC2603-4+PIR|
|Manufacturer Product Number||TEC2603-4+PIR|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405423019784|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||CAN|
|Built In Wi-Fi||No|
|Daylight Savings Time Ready||No|
|Displays Outdoor Temperature||No|
|Heat Pump Compatible||No|
|Indoor Remote Sensor||No|
|Low Battery Indicator||No|
|Temperature Settings per Day||2|
|Ambient Temperature Range||40°F (4.4°C)|
|Dual Transformer Compatible||No|
|Number of HVAC Zones||1|
|Operating Temperature Range||40°F (4.4°C)|
|Temperature Range||40°F to 100°F (4.4°C to 37.7°C)|
|Warranty Offered||Warranties will be handled in accordance with the manufacturer's specific warranty policies and procedures.|
|GEM - Case Quantity|