The VSD Series variable speed IntelliPass/IntelliDisconnect drives, powered by Eaton®/Cutler-Hammer® technology, provide a premier intelligent drive integrated with a reliable bypass configuration. The IntelliDisconnect variable speed drive combines a premier quality drive with an integrated circuit breaker disconnect (no bypass). The IntelliPass bypass is a two- or three-contactor design using the Eaton/Cutler-Hammer 24 VDC Series of contactors and power supplies. The features, function, and form allow the drive and bypass to become an integrated design, the world's smallest drive and bypass package. The IntelliPass drives come standard with an Eaton/Cutler-Hammer circuit breaker/disconnect integrated into the drive and bypass design.
- Run permissive damper control in drive or bypass mode.
- Up to six user-defined skip frequencies.
- Selectable Analog Input (AI) Min/Max/Averaging feature.
- Digital inputs can be defined for normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.) operation.
- Automatic fault display captures 16 drive operating parameters at time of fault.
- Solid-state motor overload relay provides motor protection while in bypass.
- HAND/OFF/AUTO and DRIVE/ BYPASS selector on keypad simplifies control.
- Plenum rated.
- Standard 3% line reactors for enhanced transient and harmonic distortion protection.
- EMI/RFI Filters standard on all drives.
- Standard drive current rating of 100 kAIC, bypass rating of 65 kAIC.
- Lockable disconnect in OFF position.
- 3rd Contactor drive isolation option.
- Input/Output (I/O) and communication cards provide plug-and-play functionality.
|Name||Johnson Controls VS001411A-N0000 - #, Variable Speed Drive with Bypass, Type 1, 1 HP, 480V, N2|
|Gemaire Item Number||VS001411A-N0000|
|Manufacturer Product Number||VS001411A-N0000|
|SKU - PIM Number||1411645314459|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|GEM - Case Quantity|