The Kidde KN-COB-DP2 AC/DC carbon monoxide alarm plugs directly into your home's standard wall outlet making installation quick and easy. The 2-AA battery backup provides protection even during power outages when many CO incidences occur. The tamper resist feature can be activated to deter tampering or theft of the unit by sounding a loud alarm if the unit has been unplugged or come loose from the outlet. It is a great option for property owners that are concerned with theft or interference with the CO alarm. The KN-COB-DP2 alarm uses advanced electrochemical sensing technology to monitor for carbon monoxide levels in your home. This alarm has a compact design that does not conceal secondary receptacle space in a standard outlet.
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper Resist Feature - Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
- 2 AA Battery Backup - Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Low Battery Hush - Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
- Event Memory - If the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or greater, the green LED will flash every 10 seconds.
- Battery Pull Tab - Eliminates battery installation time.
- Loud 85 Decibel Alarm - Alerts of deadly CO gas.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests the alarm electronics and resets the unit during alarm.
- Green Led - Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly.
- Red Led - Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- UL Listed - Listed by UL as a Single Station Carbon Monoxide Alarm