This Klein Tools' 6'' (152 mm) Adjustable Wrench has extra capacity which allows you to use a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined areas. It is made of forged, heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight. Contoured, high-polish chrome handles are comfortable to use.
- Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces.
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight.
- High polish chrome finish.
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation.
- Rail is ground for precision fit.
- Contoured handles for comfortable use.
- Chrome-plated for rust resistance.
|Name||Klein 507-6 - 6" Adjustable Wrench Extra-Capacity|
|Gemaire Item Number||507-6|
|Manufacturer Product Number||507-6|
|SKU - PIM Number||1420814247335|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||ESP|
|Handle Material||Alloy Steel|
|Finish||High Polished Chrome|
|SAE or Metric||SAE and Metric|
|GEM - Case Quantity|