Klein Tools' Ratcheting Refrigeration Wrenches have two different size openings at each end that are designed to work with valve stem sockets and refrigeration packing gland nuts. They also work well for beam-clamp installation. These fully reversible ratchet wrenches are ruggedly built and compact in size.
- Quick-flip reversing lever permits instant ratchet reversal.
- Both ends are offset 25° for more convenient use in confined spaces and on long studs.
- Different size at each end.
- Laminated construction for greater strength.
- Reverse ratcheting action by simply turning wrench over.
- Chrome-plated finish for rust resistance.