No need to worry about losing your tools in the dark again with Klein Tools' Hi-Viz Diagonal-Cutting Pliers. The glow-in-the-dark grips can stay illuminated for up to 30 minutes. Plus, they charge in natural or artificial lighting.
NOTE: Glow time and intensity may vary if charged in low light. Clean grips regularly to maintain glow brightness.
- Glow in the dark grips to easily locate your tool in dark or low lit areas.
- Grips charge in natural and artificial lighting.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire, nails, and most hardened wire.
|Name||Klein D200028GLW - Hi-Viz Diagonal-Cutting Pliers - High-Leverage - With Glow In The Dark Grip|
|Gemaire Item Number||D2000-28GLW|
|Manufacturer Product Number||D200028GLW|
|SKU - PIM Number||1428408419341|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Handle Type||Glow in the Dark|
|Jaw Capacity||None specified|
|Jaw Type||High Leverage|
|Application||Cuts ACSR, Screws, Nails, and Most Hardened Wire|
|GEM - Case Quantity|