Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Curved handles provide greater tool control.
- State-of-the-art, dual material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Knife Length: 1/2'' (13 mm)
- Handle Color: yellow/black
- Jaw Thickness: 3/8'' (10 mm)
- Jaw Width: 11/16'' (17 mm)
- Point Thickness: 3/32'' (2 mm)
- Jaw Length: 1-7/8'' (48 mm)
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Overall Length: 6-3/4'' (171 mm)
- Weight (lbs.): .30