Automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) allowing broad application.
- Non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires.
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems.
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace.
- Digitally controlled ON/OFF power button.
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life.
- Microprocessor controlled low-battery indicator.
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection.
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction; convenient pocket clip.
- Voltage Range: 12-1000 V AC
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Weight (oz.): 1.6
- Overall Length: 5.5'' (140 mm)
- Batteries: Two alkaline 1.5V AAA (included)
- Frequency Range: 50-500 Hz
- Width: .72'' (18 mm)
- Height: 1.0'' (25 mm)
- Drop Protection: 10 ft. (3.05 m)
- Safety Rating: CAT IV (1000V)