The high efficiency Upflow gas furnace may be installed free standing in a utility room, basement, or enclosed in an alcove or closet. With kit, it converts easily to horizontal application. The extended flush jacket provides a pleasing "appliance appearance." Design certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA). The product is truly designed with the contractor and the consumer in mind.
Features and Benefits:
Features and Benefits:
- 100% fired and tested - All units and each component (both mechanical and electrical) are tested on the manufacturing line.
- Best packaging in the industry - Unique design assures product will arrive to the homeowner dent free.
- Clean and quiet operation - Due to the unique design of in-shot burners, location of inducer and use of insulation.
- Smart Start® state-of-the-art control board learns the start-up characteristics of the furnace as installed in your home. It adapts to the most efficient start-up time extending the life of the igniter.
- Fixed 30 second blower delay at burner start-up assures a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up. Adjustable blower off settings (60, 120, 160 and 180 seconds).
- Fixed 30-second post purge increases life of heat exchanger. Dependable, hot surface igniter - Innovative application of an appliance type igniter with a 20-year history of reliability, assures no call-backs because of handling.
- Color coded wire harness - Designed to fit the components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of service and replacement.
- Tubular primary heat exchanger - Heavy gauge aluminized steel heat exchanger assures a long life.
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger assures a long life.
- Fixed cooling cycle blower-off delay (TDR) increases cooling performance when matched with a Maytag coil.
- Approved for direct vent furnace, category IV venting system - May be vertically or horizontally vented using either a one-pipe or two-pipe system for maximum flexibility in installation.
- Fully insulated blower cabinet for quiet operation.
- Variable speed blower kit is available to maximize air conditioner and heat pump efficiencies. On selected units, SEER ratings up to 14 and HSPF ratings up to 8.5 are ARI listed.
- Multi-speed direct drive blower - Designed to give a wide range of cooling capacities. 40VA transformer included.
- LP convertible - Simple burner orifice and regulator spring change for ease of convertibility.
- Factory installed drain system for reliable performance.
- Diagnostic light flashes identify limit failure, pressure switch failure and improper ground and polarization - for easy troubleshooting.
- Incorporates integrated control board with connections for electronic air cleaner, humidifier and twinning.
- Two piece door design enhances furnace appearance and uses screw fasteners for great fit and accessibility.
- 3 amp fuse protection against low voltage shorts; protects transformer and control board.
- Low voltage terminal board for easy field wiring.
- Components and Controls - Designing quality into our products means selecting manufacturers that have a reputation for delivering high quality, dependable products.