The PAH2BM Series of air handlers, when combined with our heat pump or air conditioner, offers a full line of quality, split system heating and cooling equipment.Features and Benefits:
- Multi-speed - Gives flexibility of installation.
- Multi-poised - Can be used in horizontal, Upflow, Downflow and vertical applications.
- Built in Filter Rack - makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kits - Available in 5 kw through 30 kw (Not for use in115 Volt units)
- Breaker Accessibility - Breaker accessible from the front of the unit when heater is applied.
- Plastic Drain Pan - Provides corrosion resistance.
- Durable Cabinet - Galvanized steel with a polyurethane finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and resist corrosion 50%better than comparable units.
- Stainless Steel Doors - Brushed stainless steel cabinet doors are durable and attractive.
- Circuit Board - Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Ease-of-Service - Plug-in wire connections and built-in filter rack makes the air handler easy to service.
- No Fasteners on Sides or Back - Smooth surfaces for installations.
- Cabinet Insulation - 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
- Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2 - Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
|Name||Maytag 904311PD - PAH2BMX60KC - 5 Ton 13 SEER Multipoise Air Handler R410A, 22 1/2" Cabinet|
|Gemaire Item Number||PAH2BMX60KC|
|Manufacturer Product Number||904311PD|
|SKU - PIM Number||1402916775174|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||10|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
|Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Certifications||AHRI, Nate, CSA|
|Warranty Offered||12 Year|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|